Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stay Tuned. Introduction.

My name is Tasha Mckinney and I am a Registered Nurse who enjoys taking pictures. Shortly before my first grand-daughter was born I purchased a new camera, began taking pictures after she was born and haven't stopped since. This blog will follow my sessions and I will post pictures from each session here. I have a small studio set up at my daughter's house and she does most of my editing. Sessions can be in this studio, or outside, at a location of your choice. We are also available for weddings, family reunions, birthday parties, sports events and etc. If you have something in mind, just ask!


Sessions:
Session fees are due at the time of your session. Sessions fees includes the costs of the time and editing of your portraits. Sessions can be at a location of your choice (i.e your home or yard), park, or an indoor setting in my home, or outside locations near my home are also available. Locations will be determined when appointment is made. Travel charge may be added to fee depending on distance. You are welcome to bring a change of clothes.

Sessions may take 1 or more hours depending on the needs of your family. Newborn, infant and toddlers may take longer due to things like diaper changes, feedings, etc. You are welcome to bring snacks for your children or other things to keep them happy during the session.

Proofs should be available for viewing within 1-2 weeks after your session and will available to purchase at that time. Payment is needed when order is placed. Orders can be placed on facebook through messages, on my site http://nanasphotosbytasha.smugmug.com/  or by calling (870) 820-3765 or (870) 820-9054.

Session Fees: Due at time of session
$30- A single person session, pet session, SR portraits.
$50- Events such as birthday parties, graduation, sports events, family reunions, etc.
$75- Engagement, Bridal and Wedding bundle! All three for this price! Ask about special pricing if you do not need all three together.

CDs with proofs are available to purchase following the editing of your portraits. Once the photographer has edited your portraits, they will be posted on this facebook site and available for purchase. All portraits can be placed on a CD for your purchase so that you are able to have them printed.

CD with proofs (with portraits of your choice on CD)- $25

ONLY edited portraits will be allowed on CD for sale. 

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to make changes to any of the above prices and packages as I see fit. If you are not satisfied with your portraits, please don't hesitate to discuss this with me. I do not proclaim to be a professional but I do my very best at each session. Your satisfaction, as the customer, is very important to me. 



Stay tuned for more! Comment if you have ANY questions.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I want a set of family pics made as well as individual pics I was wanting to buy the cd but I I want some outside poses can u plz inbox me prices

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50 dollars. Just let me know when you want to do some.

    ReplyDelete